NOTE: YOU ARE CONCLUDING A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT.
The mission of BouleDirectors.org is to provide an online boardroom recruitment platform for non-profit, private and publicly-traded corporations.
Scope and Intent.
You agree that by registering on BouleDirectors.org, or by using our website including any upgraded membership, or other information or services provided as part of the BouleDirectors.org services (collectively “BouleDirectors.org” or the “Services”), you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Sigma Pi Phi, Inc (the “Boule” or “us” or “we”), 260 Peachtree
Applicable laws and this Agreement
You must comply with all applicable laws as well as with the Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice.
License and warranty for your submissions to BouleDirectors.org.
You own the information you provide to BouleDirectors.org under this Agreement and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant the Boule a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sub-licensable, fully paid up and royalty-free right and license to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information and content you provide, directly or indirectly to BouleDirectors.org, including but not limited to any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services, you submit to BouleDirectors.org, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in this Agreement.
By providing information and content to us, you represent and warrant that (i) you are entitled to submit the information and content, (ii) you have the authority to grant us the right and license described above with respect to the information and content, (iii) the information and content is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights, including without limitation the intellectual property rights of any other third party, and (iv) the information and content otherwise complies with this Agreement. It is your responsibility to keep your BouleDirectors.org profile information accurate and updated. BouleDirectors.org shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any information or content submitted to BouleDirectors.org by you or any other user.
To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a BouleDirectors.org account, (3) are not a competitor of BouleDirectors.org or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with BouleDirectors.org; (4) will only maintain one BouleDirectors.org account at any given time; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of BouleDirectors.org, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
You agree to: (1) Keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Users’ accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your BouleDirectors.org account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of BouleDirectors.org, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove, to our satisfaction, that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of the Agreement. To close your account, please contact BouleDirectors.org at Corpboards@sigmapiphi.org.
You agree to indemnify us and hold Sigma Pi Phi harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, arising out of (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any information or content you submit to BouleDirectors.org or the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through BouleDirectors.org.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (“Upgraded Membership”), you agree to allow Sigma Pi Phi to store your payment card information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Upgraded Membership (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the date you cancel your subscription to the Upgraded Membership. All fees and charges are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. You may cancel your Upgraded Membership by contacting Corpboards@sigmapiphi.org.
Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement.
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
Notifications and Service Messages.
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services to you, notice shall consist of an email from BouleDirectors.org to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Sigma Pi Phi may communicate with you through your BouleDirectors.org account or through other means including email, text messaging or calling your mobile number or other telephone number, or delivery services including the US Postal Service about your BouleDirectors.org account or services associated with BouleDirectors.org. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
Sigma Pi Phi may offer its Services through mobile applications created by it or third party developers (“Platform Developers”). If you access the BouleDirectors.org website or use the Services through a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the Services through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. In addition, access of BouleDirectors.org’ website or use of the Services through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing the BouleDirectors.org’ website or Services using a mobile device, you represent that to the extent you import any of your BouleDirectors.org data to your mobile device, you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your BouleDirectors.org account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number. Failure to do so is your responsibility, and you agree to indemnify Sigma Pi Phi for any liability arising out of Sigma Pi Phi’s use of the mobile account number listed in your account information. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing BouleDirectors.org through your mobile carrier or mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your carrier and/or provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for using the Services applicable to your specific mobile devices.
Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
User-to-User Communication and Sharing.
BouleDirectors.org offers Users the ability to post and share information. Ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and Sigma Pi Phi cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that you share on BouleDirectors.org. Any content or information you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it to any BouleDirectors.org group or elsewhere on BouleDirectors.org. SIGMA PI PHI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A USER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT TO US OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST IN ANY BOULEDIRECTORS.ORG COMMUNITY FORUMS SUCH AS BOARDBLOGS OR BOARDFORUMS.
Your use of BouleDirectors.org services, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not — directly or indirectly — sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicensable right to access, through a generally available web browser or mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of Sigma Pi Phi, view information and use the Services that we provide on BouleDirectors.org websites and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of BouleDirectors.org’ information, website or Services contrary to our mission and purpose (such as the commercial use of information gathered from BouleDirectors.org unless expressly authorized by Sigma Pi Phi is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. No right, title, or interest in or to the BouleDirectors.org’ website or any information or content on its websites or Services is transferred to you, and we expressly reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in BouleDirectors.org information, website and Services and all related items.
OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
For as long as Sigma Pi Phi continues to offer its Services, Sigma Pi Phi shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand its Services. As a result, we allow you to access BouleDirectors.org as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue BouleDirectors.org, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. Sigma Pi Phi further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by Sigma Pi Phi to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, Sigma Pi Phi has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the BouleDirectors.org’ website or Services is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the BouleDirectors.org’ website or Services, or the entire BouleDirectors.org website or Services, to users.
Sigma Pi Phi is not responsible for and does not endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites. Accordingly, if you decide to access Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk. This Agreement does not apply to your use of any Third Party Site. Please note: If you allow a Third Party Site to authenticate to or connect with your BouleDirectors.org account, that application or website can access information on BouleDirectors.org related to you and your connections.
Disclosure of User Information.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information you provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal process, including but not limited to civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of BouleDirectors.org, our Users or the public. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through BouleDirectors.org. YOU WAIVE AND INDEMNIFY SIGMA PI PHI FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY BOULEDIRECTORS.ORG DURING, OR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SIGMA PI PHI OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on BouleDirectors.org and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Connections and Interactions with other Users.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. Sigma Pi Phi may limit the number of connections you may have to other Users and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of its Services or otherwise limit your use of its Services. Sigma Pi Phi reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if BouleDirectors.org determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
DO NOT RELY ON BOULEDIRECTORS.ORG, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF BOULEDIRECTORS.ORG’ INFORMATION OR ITS SERVICES. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR BOULEDIRECTORS.ORG AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING FROM ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY SIGMA PI PHI OR ANYTHING RELATED TO BOULEDIRECTORS.ORG, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR BOULEDIRECTORS.ORG ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT(“TERMINATION”) AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
SIGMA PI PHI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES SENT THROUGH BOULEDIRECTORS.ORG TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US.
SIGMA PI PHI DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, SIGMA PI PHI DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
SIGMA PI PHI DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. SIGMA PI PHI DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, BOULEDIRECTORS.ORG DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE BOULEDIRECTORS.ORG SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
Neither the Boule nor any of our member Boules, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, employees, officers, or agents (“Boule. Affiliates”) shall be liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Premium Service, if any, or US $100, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from any use of the Service, any platform applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from BouleDirectors.org.
This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and not apply to any damage that BouleDirectors.org may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement.
- Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR WITH RESPECT TO SIGMA PI PHI OR ITS SERVICES MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
You acknowledge and understand that Sigma Pi Phi makes no warranties or representations with respect to the qualifications or fitness of any individual appointed to any board or committee through the use of the website. Furthermore, you agree that Sigma Pi Phi shall not be responsible or liable for the actions or inactions of any individual appointed to a board or committee through the use of the website.
Mutual rights of termination.
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to BouleDirectors.org by contacting BouleDirectors.org Customer Service at Corpboards@sigmapiphi.org. This notice will be effective upon Sigma Pi Phi processing your notice. BouleDirectors.org may terminate the Agreement for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only Sigma Pi Phi or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any Premium Services. Termination of your BouleDirectors.org account includes disabling your access to BouleDirectors.org and may also bar you from any future use of BouleDirectors.org.
Misuse of the Services.
Sigma Pi Phi may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes abusing the BouleDirectors.org messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without Sigma Pi Phi’s authorization; infringing any intellectual property rights; or any other behavior that Sigma Pi Phi, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, Sigma Pi Phi has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in Sigma Pi Phi’s sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act. If you believe that any content or contributions by any users violate your copyright, please send us notice using the notice email or physical address listed below.
Effect of Termination.
Upon the termination of your BouleDirectors.org account, you lose access to the Services. In addition, BouleDirectors.org may block access to the Services from an IP address or range of IP addresses associated with those of terminated Users. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except the “Your Rights” sections hereof.
Choice of Law.
Any disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement, the BouleDirectors.org website or the Services (“Disputes”) shall be governed by the laws of The State of Georgia regardless of your country of origin or where you access BouleDirectors.org, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles. The parties hereby agree that the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Agreement.
Agreement to Arbitrate and Pay Attorneys’ Fees.
Any Disputes shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration under the rules and auspices of the American Arbitration Association, to be held in Atlanta, Georgia, in English, with a written decision stating the legal reasoning issued by the arbitrator(s) at either party’s request, and with arbitration costs and reasonable documented attorneys’ costs of both parties to be borne by the party that ultimately loses.
Exception from Arbitration Agreement
Either party may obtain injunctive relief (preliminary or permanent) and orders to compel arbitration or enforce arbitral awards in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
Notices and Service of Process.
Or via mail or courier at:
Sigma Pi Phi, Inc.
260 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Additionally, Sigma Pi Phi accepts service of process at this address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and Sigma Pi Phi regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Sigma Pi Phi services, third-party content or third party software.
Amendments to this Agreement.
We reserve the right to modify, supplement or replace the terms of the Agreement, effective upon posting at www.BouleDirectors.org.com or notifying you otherwise. If you do not want to agree to changes to the Agreement, you can terminate the Agreement at any time per Termination section, above. Your continued use of the BouleDirectors.org website, information or services following the posting of the revised Agreement means that you accept and agree to the changes.
No informal waivers, agreements or representations.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by the BouleDirectors.org or any Sigma Pi Phi Affiliates shall be deemed legally binding on Sigma Pi Phi or such Sigma Pi Phi Affiliates , unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed and authorized officer of Sigma Pi Phi or such Sigma Pi Phi Affiliates.
No Injunctive Relief.
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
Assignment and Delegation.
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, Sigma Pi Phi for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
BOULEDIRECTORS.ORG USER “DOS” and “DON’TS.”
As a condition to accessing or using the BouleDirectors.org website, information or Services, you agree that you will, and information or content you provide to or submit on BouleDirectors.org will, strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts, which are an essential part of the Agreement:
Do undertake the following:
- Comply with all applicable federal, state, local or international laws and regulations, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by Sigma Pi Phi concerning the Services; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner and strictly in accordance with this Agreement.
Don’t undertake the following:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to BouleDirectors.org;
- Post any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Use, duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, store, modify, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information, content or materials found on BouleDirectors.org’ website or in its Services (excluding content originally posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, or as expressly authorized by Sigma Pi Phi;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
- Include information in your profile or elsewhere, except in fields specifically designated by BouleDirectors.org, that reveals your identity or sensitive personal information such as an email address, phone number or address or is confidential in nature;
- Create a user profile for anyone other than a natural person;
- Utilize information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from BouleDirectors.org to provide any service that is competitive, in Sigma Pi Phi’s sole discretion, with BouleDirectors.org;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Sigma Pi Phi unless you have entered into a separate written agreement regarding the same with Sigma Pi Phi;
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on BouleDirectors.org, its information or Services, or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to BouleDirectors.org or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to a BouleDirectors.org web page other than BouleDirectors.org’ home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by BouleDirectors.org;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Use bots or other automated methods to add or download contacts, send or redirect messages or other permitted activities other than through Boule-sanctioned tools such as its application programming interfaces or its own services or integrations with other, partner services;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, BouleDirectors.org for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality or for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the BouleDirectors.org website;
- Attempt to or actually access BouleDirectors.org by any means other than through the interfaces provided by BouleDirectors.org;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying BouleDirectors.org;
- Engage in any action that could directly or indirectly, damage, disable, interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to (i) sending unsolicited communications to other Users or Boule personnel, (ii) attempting to gain unauthorized access to BouleDirectors.org or the account of any other user, or (iii) introducing, transmitting or activating any computer viruses, worms, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on BouleDirectors.org, including those of both Sigma Pi Phi and any of its licensors;
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on BouleDirectors.org;
- Harass, exploit, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using BouleDirectors.org;
- Collect, use or transfer any information, including but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from BouleDirectors.org except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Share information of non-Users without their express consent;
- Interfere with or disrupt BouleDirectors.org, including but not limited to any servers or networks connected to BouleDirectors.org;
- Invite people you do not know to join your network;
- Upload a cartoon, symbol, drawing or any content other than a head-shot photograph of yourself or Board logo in your profile photo;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on BouleDirectors.org;
- Infringe or use Sigma Pi Phi’s brand, logos, trademarks, or other intellectual property, including, without limitation, using the word “BouleDirectors.org” in any business name, email, or URL, BouleDirectors.org except as expressly permitted by Sigma Pi Phi;
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of BouleDirectors.org, or which, as determined by us, may harm BouleDirectors.org or users of BouleDirectors.org or expose them to liability; or
- Upload, post, email, BoardMail, transmit, retransmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that: Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable; Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Sigma Pi Phi); Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of any third party or of Sigma Pi Phi; Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of BouleDirectors.org or any User of BouleDirectors.org; Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices; Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using BouleDirectors.org invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using BouleDirectors.org to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
All content Copyright © 2018, Sigma Pi Phi, Inc.